CHRISTLICHER MISSIONSDIENST (CMD)
- CMD is our faithful partner for over 23 years. It is composed of mission-friends coming mostly from different denominations of Germany and neighboring countries. Its mission is to serve the orphans, semi-orphans, and destitute children by providing them with their basic needs and bringing them to Christ.
- Since 1989, it gives regular monthly grant to CMSP and has been involved in the over-all direction-setting of the organization. It also makes annual visit to the different CMSP centers, spending special time with the beneficiary-children and their families.
- CMD’s major beneficiary is Christian Mission Service (CMS) – India, which supports around 7, 000 children to date. Besides CMSP and CMS – India, it also undertakes mission for children in Bangladesh, Indonesia, Kenya, Israel and Congo.
- Parasaiyo is a group of Japanese young professionals who formerly came to Naic Children’s Home in August 2000 on an educational tour as students/trainees of Hyde Yano International. Realizing the situation of the children in the Philippines, they organized themselves as Parasaiyo and since then, have actively hold fund raising events in their home country for the benefit of Naic chidren.
- Parasaiyo visits the Children’s Home yearly to facilitate various activities for the children and to also bring their donation in cash and in kind. Later, they decided to allot the bulk of their donation for College students from Naic. At present, they also subsidize the Children’s Home operation, providing occasional grants for special projects.
- Initially formed itself as “Club Oneness” in 2003 as a fragment of Parasaiyo and became known as “Plus One” three years later. Like Parasaiyo, Plus One is busy with year-round fund raising activities for the children in Naic.
- Plus One gives supplemental support for the operation of the Children’s Home on a yearly basis. It also treats the children with shopping/excursion trip as part of their annual visit to CMSP.
AYALA FOUNDATION, INC. AND CHILDREN’S HOUR
- Ayala Foundation, Inc. is the corporate social responsibility arm of Ayala Corporation founded in 1961 by Col. Joseph McMicking and Mrs. Mercedes Zobel-McMicking.
- Children’s Hour is a fund/friend-raising and grant-giving organization in the Philippines established in 1999 by Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala.
- Partnership with CMSP started in April 2013 through the introduction of Minister Ursula von der Leyen of Germany and Ayala Foundation Inc. Shortly thereafter, the Children’s Hour sponsored the construction of a covered court in CMSP Children’s Village in Naic, Cavite and the repairs in the children’s houses through the generous donation of Ayala Corporation. They have started to explore possible partnership in areas with common advocacies.
Generous individuals and organizations, supportive local government units and other donors and friends from the Philippines and abroad who have made significant contributions to cheer up and improve the lives of CMSP Children.